Thursday 21 February 2013

Woodside Honey

When I met Michelle, she had already rescued a beautiful horse named Woodside Honey, or Honey… Honey was incredibly loved, but from injuries sustained by a person I will not give recognition to on my blog, this lovely soul was laid to rest at Michelle’s barn in her arms. When I heard that she was not doing well, and would not make it till Christmas, I offered my skills to capture the love they shared, and I felt honoured that she said yes. I have been wanting to get into photography for a while, and this kicked my butt into gear and I had my first session with Michelle. I saw a large, magestic animal show so much love and respect to this young woman, that when I went home to edit images, I cried.

Honey dear, you are deeply missed by so many people, and you set a path for so many other horses to be rescued and to never experience the physical pain you went through. You left Michelle with your son, who is living the life of love and care, just as you hoped he would… With your two legged soul mate. You won’t be forgotten…
 



No comments:

Post a Comment