Sunday 10 March 2013

Remmy & Kate

After taking a bit of time photographing scenery (thank you BC weather) We got some sun, and I was able to take advantage of it for a short last minute photo shoot! Luckily, I live in Langley, and live right down the street from Remmy & Kate! Remmington is a bay thoroughbred gelding that was rescued by Karlee in December 2012, and Kate, who is owned by Carly, is a 21 year old Quarter horse mare who is very sweet, and has a very cute nose (Those of you who know me, know I'm all about the noses) I know this won't be the last we have seen of them, by far... We are planing on doing another outdoorsy session at Campbell Valley Park during the day, and I'm pretty excited about that. Keep checking in for more photos of these two! They are seriously so cute together :) It's really neat to see when not only are the owners of the horses are good friends, but that the horses themselves have bonded. I have to say that I really do love hearing the happy rescue stories, and this one really does have a happy ending <3




                

                

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment