Wednesday 13 March 2013

Road Trip!!!

So, now I am hoping to ask a question and get a few responses from my readers/horse lovers...

I am planning on doing two road trips this summer to the Okanagan/Lower Interior, and to Vancouver island. The reason for these road trips will be strictly for photo sessions. Now I'm still new to this, as you can read from past posts, so I'm not really sure where some good places are for photo sessions in these areas, and if people are able to meet me there instead of me driving to everyone. Which seems like a better idea? I can get way more sessions done if people can meet in one spot for designated session times... It just depends on how many people are wanting photos.

What my sessions would include
        - 1 Hour of photo time
        - Unlimited raw images on a disk for your use to print wherever you would like
        - 5 edited images
All for $50!!

Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

Don't have a horse? I can bring treats and squeaky toys to take pictures of your puppies too!

My stops for the Lower Interior trip would be Kamloops, Cash Creek, 100 Mile, and Williams Lake. If I can't fit every ones sessions on the way up, I can certainly stop on the way back down! I might have my 2 1/2 year old with me, so we might have to make a few stops ;) I'm thinking, with the amount of driving, I would be looking at a 3 day, two night trip.

As for the Vancouver Island trip, it would depend on how many people would be interested, and what part of the island they are situated in

I'm pretty excited about all this! Thank you all so much for your support! If this all goes well, it might end up being an annual trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment