Thursday 14 March 2013

Grad photos??...

One idea that was brought to my attention was the idea of having grad photo sessions with your horses. Is this something that would be of interest?
This would be a great opportunity (After your Dinner/Dance) to wear your grad dress, play it up a bit with something cute too, like cowgirl boots, cowboy hat, etc. Make it your own, fun, and colourful

Same rates would apply, $50 for 1-2 hours of photo time, a disk with raw images from the session, and 5 edited images.

I was thinking I can either come to your location, or we can have a bunch of sessions at one location, like Campbell Valley Park or something similar. I can also come across the bridge if Langley is not convenient.

Please let me know if this might be something you or someone you know might be interested in!

No comments:

Post a Comment